3801 E Florida Ave # 610, Denver, CO 80210, USA
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Mark Lester dropped my mom when she needed jer help the most. Mr.lester bowed out of my moms account.

My dad passed and my brother and o were anxiois to know if she was financially stable. In stead of tlking to my he dump us xiting the family made him umcomfortable and preferred we get another advisor. We went to a lawyer per his requst advising us if mom was the beneficiary we did not have to get the permission slip he was requesting. THIS only added to our anxiety.

If he asked my dad made it quite clear that everyrhong was my mom and he expected his children to step in with anything she did not understand per his will. The attorney advise us to have mom called and she did.

Mr Lester's response was to dump her and her accounts. After seeing another advisor we as a family ubderstand why

Product or Service Mentioned: Lpl Financial Investment Service.

Comments

Marc Lester did exactly the same thing to our family. When my mother-in-law went in to skilled care, I was given her POA and called Marc.

His immediate response was to dump her account.

After talking with my mother-in-law, we found that he had provided no service for all the years he had her account. When asked to actually provide some service, he bailed and refused to service her account or answer any questions.