2K views

I sold mutual funds and specifically asked what the charges would be and they quoted that they were $40.00 & $10 per mutual fund sold.. I had 5 but I get the check and it's thousands of dollars gone.

They never told me that since I was selling "C" share mutual funds in less than a year, the mutual fund company would charge me 1%. They deny responsibility since they didn't charge it but when I called back, they knew exactly what happened so they were not upfront with me. I specifically asked them what it would cost.

My monies were very mismanaged and I'm retired and don't earn. Don't use them!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of mutual funds from Lpl Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lpl Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lpl Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Well, this has nothing to do with LPL Financial. They are merely a broker dealer and custodian for independent advisors. Your advisor is the one you should have a problem with and even at that, isn't it your responsibility to understand the fees and expenses of doing business?